Monday, July 22, 2013

Raleigh's #trayvonmartin March


Cop pic scared y'all huh? Lol 

BUT...

Yesterday I was an activist for the non justice for the Trayvon Martin case. That sounds good, I need to put that on my résumé. It was great. I'm  glad I was apart of it. That's history. I did something with my black people for my black people. They could've sign me for the black panthers right then and there. Jk not that extreme. But it was cool. Very diverse group of black people I've witness in a long time besides my traphouse parties lol! It was a good little sprinkle of whites but the turn out was great. We was united! It was speeches and chants and cops of course. I was strapped just in case. Lol I'm kidding. It was a peace march. But my pictures will explain. I also recorded ill give that to y'all soon too. 
Bow our heads...
Yeah I prayed a little but I wanted to take this pic. God forgives me. 

Couple signs here and there.
The po po ready. But was it the drugs cops tho? 
Someone getting interview.
And they started walking. Which I had no clue that was part of the plan lol. 
Walk...walk..
You can see the amount of people there. Go camara skills. 
And my black ass made it to the church. Only for you trayvon. 
Justice. 



No comments:

Post a Comment