Monday, August 26, 2013

Video: Miley Cyrus VMA 2013




So the top news on my timeline...Miley Cyrus performance. I don't want TV so I decide to get a glisp on what everybody was chatting about. My thoughts....:

Miley Cyrus is crazy! lol. But everyone knew that. You have to be crazy to work with Disney. Shit, she was two characters up there. Why is everybody tripping? I think she is just having fun and having more fun watching yall consume her. She got all the white bitches twerking, what everybody complaining about?! lol. Her performance was a little random to catch my attention, so I fast forward to robin thicke fine ass but to only cut that short also. I like the songs they perform, but putting them together, yeah MTV not a good job
Miley be twerking her no butt ass off, I feel now good when I assume the position now.but  She is just having fun and probably really showing her true colors. Let her live!.

No comments:

Post a Comment