Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Music Monday Sum up

My music Monday 


Started off with a flat in a very suspicious place where anybody who passed me gave me a suspicious look knowing damn they are probably the suspicious one. (Run on) but I was on my way to PovicNation's hip hop show. 

Sometime later I got there. I walked in on Sonyae performance. She was performing a song called "damaged goods" I think. Ill check on that later. But everybody was vibing with her. I was in the back, so I could see nothing but heads bobbin. I was impressed. 
Next up was taee fame sexy self. No groupie no groupie. He just has a nice voice and something good to look at. I think that was my first time seeing him perform.  His set was good. He performed his new single "dark thoughts" and some sexy sexy song that I need to find. Kizzy performed next. Another first time for me besides the cypher. She performed her "Versace" song and "Right now". She had people hype for both songs, especially the Versace joint. She was rapping so fast, I would've been out of breath. "VERSACE VERSACE VERSACE VERSACE VERSACE"  I also liked the fact she change the flow on the Versace beat; made it in a new song. 
The Rome Jeterr's set came up next. I swear he be everywhere I be or vice versa. He performed my shit on his newest mixtape; a song called " Auto pilot" that's my *beep* jam. "Niggas gas you up but they never down to ride" (word rome) then he performed "what you know" and another song. I be slacking on names 
Anywho I had to leave to handle some business before I had to go to the cypher


But by the time I got to the cypher I was ready to record, my phone was on 27% WTF?! It be like that tho. The best cypher always when my phone trippin. I took some graffiti pics tho.



But the cypher was live. I guess because it was the full moon.  It was a big turn out. Too bad I don't have no footage. Guess you have to been there. 

My first reviewing an hip hop show! Thank you Povic Nation for allowing me to have the chance to do that. Now I can better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment