Sunday, July 7, 2013

Moving to Cali!

Moving to Cali in less than a month!! I am excited, nervous, happy, dramatic, and all emotions I don't know I'm feeling. So much potential: this move could really make me or break me where i do drugs and live like Amanda Bynes. Lol. Anything can happen. New place, new friends, new hoes, new money, new hoes, new weed, new hoes lol. I guess I'm excited about the new hoes and the fact Ill be in Cali smoking Cali weed. I guess that's all that matters. I'm trying to apply to this art school for film. Hope I get it fingers crossed! 

Cali! I'm moving with my best friend that I haven't really stayed with since 2011. So we can to reunite and explore at the same time. We talk to about everyday. It kinda feels like I'm just talking about it since it hasn't happen yet. But I'm been giving away so much stuff and packing. Trying to spend time with love ones and raleigh. 

Can I leave now??! My mom told me to go there wild open...soooo yeah. This Raleigh nigga bout to turn Cali out. 

Love, Harlee

No comments:

Post a Comment