Friday, June 14, 2013

Based Gawd

Just read an interview with Lil B the based god and he said his 2011 album being the title "I'm gay" was revolutionary! He also said that he changed the rap game. 

“I definitely think I’m a revolutionary with the human rights, the love, the progression of the human race as a whole,” he explained. “You never, ever seen an artist that had enough respect to do what I did. I titled the mixtape I’m Gay and it went against everything – fans, anybody

   Ummm maybe I can see why he said that but I don't think it was all that cool you named your album "I'm gay".  A lot of people are gay. Yea he probably cause a lot of reactions from it. I mean if he wanted to have people be confused why he name it that, yeah he got that too. But a revolutionary. I think he pushed that a little. I think he even added a subtitle to the album to "I'm happy" bcus he ...

How can I cop out when in my head, I had a plan to do that? Like, I’m not literally a homosexual, but I’m happy.”

...he is like literally not homosexual. 


No comments:

Post a Comment