Thursday, June 13, 2013

June 13

Hello is it me you're looking for lol? That's so stuck in my head. So what's new ? Nothing I'm tired as hell. Thursday kicked my butt. I worked out & I went to dance for about 3 hours. My legs are sore!!!! 
Music wise tho: yesterday I dropped my mixtape: Harleewood music volume 1 already at 700 views. Thanks everybody. I know that doesn't mean much but I wasn't expecting anything so it surprised me. I had a lot of supporters. But I don't if they support me or NC music. It doesn't matter ill take what I can get.  I felt like Raleigh needed my mixtape.  Superwoman 101 - save the day. My next project is my wake n bake mix! I got some cool songs. *emoji face with the teeth showing" then I have two interviews one with Harv with the Raleigh rap group $pk and one with Quinn Anthony who just dropped his new song "Turnt Up" on iTunes. I'm also planning a listening party for plz niggaa. Oh yeah my next mixtape is for the ladies! Trying to challenge the females MCs to put in work. Yesterday when I dropped my mixtape, I swore I seen hella people promotion their shit. I'm glad i could do that, make everyone else be on their shit.

I'm happy. Love life still sucks and not getting paid yet but I'm happy. Lol Nina and I video for the abc party is at 100 views in one day. That's the best in the harleewood productions lol. In one day 100 views; I think the world may love us. I think I'm going to plan us a YouTube series. Nina and Harlee? I kinda like Bada$$ & Bandit show. Who knows?  

Did I say I was sore? Smh. 

It's an ABC party Saturday at the traphouse (my place) and it's going in the record books of Raleigh parties. The traphouse runs shit out here. Ask the hoes. They know! People really do want to be friends with whatever is poppin. So true. So many ppl been in my face its crazy! It could be for my music stuff but it's probably because I'm getting it poppin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment