Friday, December 6, 2013

My 500th Post Talking About Nothing.

Good Morning readers. This is my 500th post (fireworks explodes, strippers come out). I feel somewhat accomplished. Harleewood.blogspot.com has been alive since May and I have 499..well now 500 posts before the year is over. (cracks henny bottle). This post is just me ranting on my accomplishments.

I started Harleewood December 21, the day before my birthday. Going to the NC State Cypher every monday recording the MCs, I needed a place to post the videos. So youtube and tumblr began this great journey. Now I have a blog, every social site for my "Movement", did some interviews, dropped 2 mixtapes, a blogger for karakhaotic.com created many videos and learning to edit them myself and whatever I wanted to do.

So for 2014...Whats do I have plan? ...I don't know I kinda just go with the flow for the most part. (its better to plan, don't be like me)

I will be a blogger for Povic Nation's blog in January.

2.14.14 I am hosting my first mixtape with another artist. She goes by Kaniq, the looseleaf freak. The Mixtape is called #IMLAMETOO. I am excited because Kaniq my nigga, so the whole promotion, mixtape, everything will be a sight to see.

I plan to drop 3-4 mixtapes next year. I have a couple events lined up and I might start back doing interviews. Again, I go with the flow.

So I want to thank you for reading at least one word of my page, shit even a whole post. I greatly appreciate it.

...And all you other cats throwin shots at Harlee. You only get half a bar. f*ck y'all niggas


No comments:

Post a Comment