Saturday, November 9, 2013

Harleewood: "The Shee" Project



I stay trying to do something. So my newest project is "The Shee". The Shee is like Girlcode but I guess you can say just locally and with me. I will get 4 to 5 females, your peers, to discuss some topics, from anything from males to what color goes with what to the nightlife. I think this should be quite entertaining. I already have 2 females interested to speaking with me. So I am looking for 2 more (Contact me) I will post this discussion on ustream live and pick the highlights to be a youtube video. Depending on the success of this project, I will do a "The He" with my males. I'll have to prepare myself for that mentally, men are savages.    
After reading this and you have suggestions for topics for us lovely ladies to speak on. submit in the form below.

Powered byEMF Online HTML Form

No comments:

Post a Comment