Monday, October 28, 2013

Rants by Harlee

I went to the fair last night with #JUDYPARKER and now I feel like ranting.

  • I don't know if you heard the story about the 5 people getting thrown off the ride 'Vortex'. we wanted to see the crime scene. At first we couldn't find it because we was looking for a ride that wasn't working. This ride was going on like nothing happen and why did it have one of the longest line in the fair? Aren't people still in the hospital because of this. Why wasn't that ride shut down? Like people are crazy.
  • I didn't get on anything that goes in the air just because people fell off that ride 'Vortex'. I am not playing with that.
  • The fair needs to give out free stuff.
  • For the Males, I think its suppose to be disrespectful to look at girls when you are with your girl. I don't know I'm single. But I can't blame you, I am pretty sexy in person.
  • People need to stop staring anyway.
  • WHY THE FOOD SO EXPENSIVE?!? the should only charge me extra for food I cant get on the regular. a can soda does not need to be 2$.
  • Eating a Turkey Leg, I felt like a savage.
  • Everybody remember when the light up pacifier was the ish to have? I think my school even banned them people had them so much.
  • I had to park all the way at KMART. Longest walk coming back. we stop for a break at the movies.
This chick tried to ride the 'orbits' with her big oversized dog bear. It said no single riders, I don't think she understood it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment