Thursday, August 22, 2013

Update: CGE vs $PK

CGE




VS.

$PK

Previous in the week, it was some tweets going back in forth with these two groups. This is my first time being acquainted with Group CGE (chain gang) , so I can't really speak on them. CGE's artist Dizzy Grams dropped a diss toward SPK. He kinda reminds me of a Meek Mills type. He dropped a couple of bars, I'm not saying he cant spit but it wasn't really a diss  in my opinion..  He dropped HarvKwon name saying he gay and that whole group was gay. "SPgay nigga...SPK who?" I don't know if he knew of Spk before this, so its maybe its talk.


HarvKwon response was fire. He did it on Buddah beat. Harv is really lyrical so it was great to hear him actually respond and not just talk. Dame came on after Harv spit and that shit had me weak as fuck. "BUM ASS NIGGA...CGE? chain gang...FOH nigga" Shari said he had the TJmaxx addias on with the cargos with strings.

Great day for Raleigh Music

But don't let mind opinion go so far...Take a listen and decide for yourself

WHO WON?

No comments:

Post a Comment