Thursday, August 1, 2013

Happy August

It's the first of the month! Wake up wake up! It's the first of the month. Bye July you almost killed me literally... Now August i am on the edge with, Forreal. I knew July was going to be a hassle but not like that. August... Lol I don't know man. I already called it crazy and me learning how to be in control and patient. My personal big issues but I also think in August I am going to be a great focus month because I have goals i am trying to reach. My love life on the other hand I don't think it's quite over yet, I can feel it in the air (in my best singing voice). But it might be, I highly highly doubt it. I am great catch somebody would be stupid to let me go that easy. Enough of that mushy gushy sh*t though if though it was a sentence. Lol i don't want y'all to think i am weak. I am mofo superwoman and an OG. But August you are here and I guess it is time to accept your sh*t and get it poppin. Hope everyone set goals for this month and do what they need to do. Or you will be left behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment