Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Venting.

Hello?

Is anyone there? I need to vent.

Yesterday was a very life changing day. I lost it. I lost my control. It happens to the best of us right? I guess. I had to learn some lessons the hard way. I am a life solider and life is not easy. No where near. I was going to completing leave what I work so hard for because I let some things get in the way. So instead of completing throwing everything away because I was not getting what I thought I should get, I am just going to change it up. Change my targets, my goals, who I want to be apart of my journey, what I look like, my morals, my standards, my attitude, my perspectives, just everything. Its about that time. Change is good, I suppose. The only thing about my change is where do I start and how do I actually change. Its easy to say "yeah I am going to change" but its really not that easy. I am ready for the Journey though. My life deserves it. The people around me supporting me deserves it. Who wants to be sad all the time or "wishful". I want to be grateful that I got what I wished and desire for. To get things you never had, you have to do things that you never did. I plan on doing that. Hopefully with this blog and creations I put out, I hope my supporters and fans(not here yet lol ) and those who didn't see my potential to see that.


A new journey awaits.


Love, Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment