Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My 100th post

Damn IT! I missed my 100th post. I was going to do a whole little dedication to it!

Oh well! This is like 102nd post now. WHAT WHAT?!

100 posts of what? That real shit, that real gangster shit, make you slap yo momma shit.

BUT....

Thank you to everyone who has retweeted my blog and all my other annoying promotion tweets. THANK YOU! FOREAL
and to those that ignore it....WELL FUCK YOU TOO THEN... HALF DEAD MOTHAFUCKA...COME ON SISTA.(what movie is that from?)

But I feel cool. Shit I was so discouraged about creating a blog because I knew I wanted it to be about music but I didn't know if people was going to vibe with me or not. But then again I thought about it, I don't really care what people going to think or who reads it. It's my passion being around music. Its almost like art in social media type. I have somewhere I can put my creations and thoughts.

I think I am going to add some of my "Flava" to my blog anyway. Add some "personal" blogs. I be needing to get some things off my chest and oh look a diary aka my blog. I am an only child and talking to my dog sometimes don't do anything helpful. She just be looking at me like bitch shut up and give me a rawhide. The only thing about adding personal things is that I don't like people in my business AT ALL! So I don't know I guess I can keep names off here but still I might be in public and niggas might give me the side eye and be like "that bitch crazy, she don't know what she want" I sure don't mothafucka, I sure don't.

BUT

then again I could be relating to someone out there who is like me and not the best with expressing their selves.I can always deny my personal posts later. hehehe


No comments:

Post a Comment