Friday, June 28, 2013

My Monday night


These pictures are so out of order but Monday night I went to the London bridge pub and to the cypher. The London pub was dope. It was cool to see NC artists perform. It wasn't really a big crowd but everybody was vibing to everyone's music. It was mad dope and supportive. I enjoyed myself and everyone's music. I heard some NC music I've never heard before. I even got 2 cds! Shout out to everyone who runs it. Only person I know is nyck newz. I think they do it every Monday starting like 10ish at the London bridge pub on Hargett street I think. 

Next I went to cypher for probably less than 10 minutes. It was chaotic. It wasn't a cypher just a bunch of people. I took pictures of the tunnel first since the tunnel always the same. Came back down, it was the same. People was trying to rap but you couldn't hear them because everybody was talking. I mean no one had respect for no one. I even saw the veterans cypher mcs even talking when others were trying to rap. So I left, I couldn't record because you couldn't hear anyone. I was upset because these are my last couple of cyphers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment