Wednesday, June 5, 2013

June 5

Hello good morning. I'm just now in the bed. Just did some research on an upcoming artist that I get the chance to interview. Go me! And I watch the due date. Funny movie. I "ran" away too. How fun and exciting. Not! Lol 

I'm writing more everyday. my elementary raps are getting better. I think. I don't know how I can see progression in writing. But I just know more the merrier. I got lyrics in my phone and a notebook. I freestyle all the time now. Has being around rappers making me want to rap? Probably. It's not my career choice but ill love to have songs out. Jack of all trades master of none as my mother will say. I don't even know if that quote suppose to be used with what I'm was saying. I just confused myself. But back to my rap skills. I think the only reason I will not record because I think I sound stupid and immature. And I'm not stupid lol. 
Working on this mixtape ...which is harder than I thought it was going to be since I'm not putting my music up there I'm just hosted it. But I do wanna add some flava'. Give the people harlee. And that's harder than I thought. I respect all artists that really put in work with these mixtapes. Making music aint for everybody. Gotta put time into it. I was going to spit a lil rap up there just to be fun nshit but my voice on the mic really scares me. What if I sound lame or like people be like wtf the gyrl talking bout. 
Idk we'll see I'm trying to move fast on it. Procrastination has already took enough time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment