Sunday, June 2, 2013

June 2

Happy June 2!! I was about to say June 1      I'm under influence and hitting some illegal while I write this. Cool. Right? Not really like this is normal. 

Last night tho.... Lol ... Tooooo turnt. 

Main key points:
- I looked good. Zebra type shorts and black super tight no bra tank *wink wink*
-I went alone
- I went to a cookout first one there met a cool girl. Got drunk of some sweet tart tasting dark purple type drink
-turnt up there
-went to cookout, saw a ugly weird brawl between females lol. That sh*t was crazy
-went to the u...lame
-went home for 5 minutes
-scrap found a party changed my bottoms took our way to get beers right before 2am and st aug
-st aug..lame sorta but I was turnt 
-went on an adventure with justin & nina and some guy. 
-he gave us some weird drink. I don't know lol 
-went to cookout againnnn (niggas love cookout) nina peed on the side and walked back to the car with no bottoms ...funniest shit ever. 
-went home at like 5

Poppin. No sex after so they night was a low C. :/ 
Lol. 


No comments:

Post a Comment